this is the best tour combination of Delhi Darshan Spots, which can be done in One Day by Bus covering 26 points. Scroll down this page for tour itinerary details and book this tour tickets timely online, in order to Save Yourself From Last Minute Hassles or call us at 7042661212
Click Full Details
Delhi Darshan Bus Tour and Itinerary has couple of benefits which you will not get anywhere else because:
- Guide on board.
- No waiting for Bus.
- Cushioned Comfortable Seats
- High Floor Coach for wide and better view.
- Fully Air-conditioned double blower coach.
- 100% Guaranteed Departures on all 7 days.
- Best Combination of Delhi Conducted tour.
- Push Back Seat System this is Semi Sleeper Coach.
- Appropriate time to visit monuments from inside.
- Comfortable tour for children, females and senior citizens.
- Keep your small luggage in specially designed compartment for luggage inside coach.
Delhi Darshan Bus Timings:
Operated : Everyday
Assembling : 9:15 am
Departure : 9:55 am
Tour End : 6:30 pm
Booking : Only Online
Most Importantly, if an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners on Delhi Darshan Bus Tour, therefore all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. Also, bus will stop for lunch on the way. But we suggest passengers to carry Drinking Water and Eatables with them, because sometime due to traffic bus may take time to reach the eating joint. Kindly check under mention suggested itinerary:
You will Step-Out of Delhi Darshan Bus Tour at:
• Jantar Mantar
• Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
• Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
• Vijay Chowk
• President House (will walk to the front gate)
• Parliament (will walk to front gate)
• India Gate
• Handicraft Market (Delhi Bazaar)
• Qutub Minar
• Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
• Raj Ghat
• Red Fort (closed on Monday)
Tour will end at Red Fort, you can go inside for Light and Sound show only.
You will Drive Past at:
• Former Protest Spot
• Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
• Nirvachan Sadan (Election Commission of India)
• Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
• Talkatora Stadium
• Dandi March Statue (Gyarah Murti)
• Embassy Area
• Ferozshah Kotla Fort
• Indira Gandhi Stadium
• Hauz Khas
• Vijay Ghat
• Shanti Van
• Shakti Sthal
• Jama Maszid
Above all, Delhi being the capital of India has a lot to offer you, but in One Day bus tour, this is the best and maximum you can see. This bus in which we do booking for you shows more than you can visit yourself in Two days, because Delhi Darshan Bus Timings suits everyone. For the reason, that we have forge this itinerary to show you different aspects of the city.
We encourage and recommend you to book this Delhi Darshan bus tour because, it covers most of the major spots in one day. Therefore, in one day Delhi Darshan bus tour you will be able to experience the best of the capital of India.